PDA

View Full Version : Guess I be going back to JW's place............

Michael
04-29-2009, 10:19 AM
racism is just too thick here to suit me.

No hard feelings, y'all!

Max__Power
04-29-2009, 10:28 AM
racism is just too thick here to suit me.

No hard feelings, y'all!

karma police
04-29-2009, 10:40 AM
We will so miss your torrid tales of buggery and incest. We will lose our only window into the rarefied air of AK high society and intelligentsia. What's wrong Baron, not enough reach-arounds lately? Not enough contentious tirades here and there for your liking? Rest assured some here will lament the loss of our retarded poet laureate, and JW will welcome another interweb celebrity back to the fold. You all will shake your collective heads in pity and disgust at the HATERS for a couple days and then you will look around and find yourself in Tumbleweed. Pack extra water.

http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/43/Edward_G_Robinson_in_The_Ten_Commandments_film_trailer.jpg/250px-Edward_G_Robinson_in_The_Ten_Commandments_film_trailer.jpg

Sushi
04-29-2009, 10:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/europa99/Thumble-Weed4sweb.jpg

Michael
04-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Because I said that I wasn't going to post there again, and now I changing my mind>>>>>>>.or not

I donnow what I going to do this afternoon, or even in ten minutes!

Michael
04-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Reach arounds? You maybe have me confused with Slugo...

Wow, I am just so happy to see that I made an impression! lol

Bald1
04-29-2009, 11:12 AM
Why not do as I do and just tune it out. Hell I've even blocked another but not for racial issues. There is no free lunch :)

Michael
04-29-2009, 11:12 AM
little dry round here too, unless buying a sleeping bag turns your crank.

Sushi
04-29-2009, 11:28 AM
For political correctness there is always TimeZone.com ... way better than that other alternative if you ask me.

Brad
04-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya....

ee
04-29-2009, 12:04 PM
SKorean experts claim to have cloned glowing dogs

SEOUL, South Korea – South Korean scientists say they have engineered four beagles that glow red using cloning techniques that could help develop cures for human diseases. The four dogs, all named "Ruppy" — a combination of the words "ruby" and "puppy" — look like typical beagles by daylight.

But they glow red under ultraviolet light, and the dogs' nails and abdomens, which have thin skins, look red even to the naked eye.

Seoul National University professor Lee Byeong-chun, head of the research team, called them the world's first transgenic dogs carrying fluorescent genes, an achievement that goes beyond just the glowing novelty.

"What's significant in this work is not the dogs expressing red colors but that we planted genes into them," Lee told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

His team identified the dogs as clones of a cell donor through DNA tests and earlier this month introduced the achievement in a paper on the Web site of the journal "Genesis."

Scientists in the U.S., Japan and in Europe previously have cloned fluorescent mice and pigs, but this would be the first time dogs with modified genes have been cloned successfully, Lee said.

He said his team took skin cells from a beagle, inserted fluorescent genes into them and put them into eggs before implanted them into the womb of a surrogate mother, a local mixed breed.

Six female beagles were born in December 2007 through a cloning with a gene that produces a red fluorescent protein that make them glow, he said. Two died, but the four others survived.

The glowing dogs show that it is possible to successfully insert genes with a specific trait, which could lead to implanting other, non-fluorescent genes that could help treat specific diseases, Lee said.

The scientist said his team has started to implant human disease-related genes in the course of dog cloning, saying that will help them find new treatments for genetic diseases such as Parkinson's. He refused to provide further details, saying the research was still under way.

A South Korean scientist who created glowing cats in 2007 based on a similar cloning technique said that Lee's puppies are genuine clones, saying he had seen them and had read about them in the journal.

"We can appraise this is a step forward" toward finding cures for human diseases, said veterinary professor Kong Il-keun at South Korea's Gyeongsang National University. "What is important now is on what specific diseases (Lee's team) will focus on."

Lee was a key aide to disgraced scientist Hwang Woo-suk, whose breakthroughs on stem cell research were found to have been made using faked data. Independent tests, however, later proved the team's dog cloning was genuine.

Jerry
04-29-2009, 12:34 PM
Come on Boran , you like dry stinky holes !

Rev. Grouse
04-29-2009, 01:00 PM
If you are looking for assholes to fuck with that's as good a place as any! Got about 5 to choose from.

Michael
04-29-2009, 02:41 PM
Hmm.....bad hygene is a turn off for sure, as is a lack of KY!

Max__Power
04-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Is it racism or is it because you are an attention seeking drama queen and you trolled and trolled but we would not bite and when we would not, you got frustrated that we would not give you the attention you seem to be craving?

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://www.network54.com/Forum/141863/message/1241029103/Truth+be+told+%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B.

Michael
04-29-2009, 04:10 PM
That could be it, or not.................

I don't like the racial slurs (not to say that they are actually racist or not) and I do miss the attention I got on AH. Drama Queen? Yea, could be. Troll? Always. Do I care about your opinion? Maybe, sometimes just a little. But you will have to admit that I certainly did deflect the question!

kv
04-29-2009, 04:43 PM
For political correctness there is always TimeZone.com ... way better than that other alternative if you ask me.

the world of powdered wigs & silk britches. TZ :)

Pistolero
04-29-2009, 06:54 PM
the world of powdered wigs & silk britches. TZ :)

All bespoke, of course. ;)

TMK
04-29-2009, 09:29 PM
See ya in a week or so...have a nice vacation in Tumbleweed...sure hope you didn't go for the waters ;)

Mike S
04-30-2009, 01:53 AM
So Baron, I suppose if any of those good ol boys at the Eldorado Rotary Club or the Country Club ever spout a racist term you’re gonna get up and walk out. LOL.

Just like everywhere else in life, here at WWC you may run into people who use racist terms. Personally it bothers me but I just tune it out. If this place was really a den of racism I’d be long gone. As a son of the south you know “Real Racism" when you see it. IMO you are just trying to stir up controversy. Perhaps there’s more than one interweb narcissist out there. ;) ;)

Michael
04-30-2009, 07:21 AM
Real racism? I donno, but unless you are a third grade educated white, or a homeboy. the word ****** just isn't used anymore,

Max__Power
04-30-2009, 07:38 AM
Real racism? I donno, but unless you are a third grade educated white, or a homeboy. the word ****** just isn't used anymore,

Jesse Jackson referred to Obammy as a half-breed ****** on camera during the election. Just listen to any rap song.

You are starting to sound as shrill as JW.

Michael
04-30-2009, 07:46 AM
well I have used the word myself from time to time, but citing Jesse Jackson does kind of prove my point...doesn't it?.....Jesse Jackson is a...a stone racist, and Obama a stone con-man..

But around here to say ****** out loud just marks you as lower class, ignorant. Don't want to go there!

Sushi
04-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Funny thing is that you are the one using this word the most around these part to make I don't know what point, look - post where ever you want we don't care why you post or don't post. You seemed to have been trolling for a reaction and you got the reaction you wanted. Now go post where you won't be ignored or make interesting posts as opposed to mainly quoting stuff you find on Wikipedia for a change.