PDA

View Full Version : Holocaust survivor cursed out by ground zero mosque supporter

Bald1
08-25-2010, 07:23 PM
And the MSM would continue to have us believe that all the intolerance and violence is on the right. BULLSHIT! Remember the MoveOn.org member who bit off the finger of that 63 year old Obamacare protester in Kalifornica last September? Yeah they're all peaceful and tolerant my ass.

THIS SICKENS ME!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MF_tL8m9e-c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MF_tL8m9e-c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Mike S
08-25-2010, 09:41 PM
Two Americas. :TANTRUM:

Pistolero
08-25-2010, 09:47 PM
There was nothing wrong with that guy a right wing death squad couldn't fix.

Tai-Pan
08-25-2010, 10:28 PM
<s>1. Islam is a prominent world religion, very similar to Christianity. We should be tolerant of it in our multi-ethnic melting pot. This infusion of new ideas and peoples is what has made us a strong and growing nation for 300 years.</s>

2. Islam is a fascist doctrine cloaked in religious garb. Its stated goal is destruction of western culture and world domination by any means necessary. It is time we woke up, recognized the threat, called it by name and waged war against it. The same morality, guilt and political correctness that is losing the battle for our inner cities is standing in the way of waging this war for our very existence.

There is only the one.

Max__Power
08-26-2010, 12:51 AM
It is time for the 10th and last Crusade. And this time, we finish the job. I would be like Peter O' Tool in "Lawrence of Arabia" screaming "No Prisoners! No Prisoners!" as I went into battle.

Derek
08-26-2010, 10:16 AM
There is only the one.

+1. I dont wanna go on a diatribe about it, but I say fuck em ALL.