PDA

View Full Version : Subject Obama - I received this from a friend of mine, who says...

Slugo
04-13-2009, 10:03 AM
Now that most of the rhetoric has been aired about the infamous Obama 'Bow' to the Saudi King, I could'nt resist my piece of flesh. Consider this:

Having been raised and educated during his informative years in a Islam home and school environment, he has been programmed to respond robot-like in matters of Islam social protocol. In this case, he is meeting the most high Monarch of the most highly visible Islamic nation on earth, not to speak of the keeper of Mecca, the Holy Grail of all Islam.
His involuntary reaction was, as the video depicted quite clearly, to bow in deference to this most highly esteemed Islamic ruler as has been ingrained in him. His early programming proved to be effective enough to stand the test of time. He reacted-not unlike a muscle 'tic'.
Nothing new--we observed this involuntary reaction numerous times during the campaign as his true idealology subtly surfaced at various times. As did his spouse's.
Remember the movie 'The Great Escape" when the Gestapo agent trapped one of the British prisoners who had escaped ( and spoke perfect German) into responding to a casual remark in english, thus giving him away? Same principle.
It was rather amusing observing the spin the current Gestapo scrambled to construct. Grasping at straws such as 'Oh, he was picking up something from the floor'. Come on! At that particular time in front of the King of Saudi Arabia???
Note ,of course, the lack of deference by both the Obama's meeting with the Queen--not even a slight bow by him or a curtsy by the FL .
True inner feelings can never be completely supressed by even the best of actors. They will surface at some time-one only has to be diligently observant.

Keep observing. Many secrets yet to be revealed!

Carlton

Pistolero
04-13-2009, 10:17 AM
>>>>

http://www.lurkerfree.com/showthread.php?p=4458#post4458

Michael
04-13-2009, 10:42 AM
I consider Barack Hussein Obama al Chicago to be a true blue Muslim, just pretending to be Christian IOT fool the masses.........

Wait until he comes out and they start stoning Homos in San Fran..........wait for the wailing and knashing of teeth!

elwood
04-13-2009, 10:43 AM
I heard he was just helping him with his zipper.

Mike S
04-13-2009, 11:47 AM
Yes I believe that he is a secret muslim. Another thing that really bothers me about this is the way itís being covered in the main stream media. If any republican president did what he did and then he or staff members tried to lie and cover it up with stupid BS excuses it would be the top story of the day for weeks. This double standard really pisses me off. :mad: :mad:

kv
04-13-2009, 11:49 AM
he's a muslim.

Rev. Grouse
04-13-2009, 05:19 PM
What's even worse is he's a fucking Chicago politician!