PDA

View Full Version : Karma Police just left the Cafe...

Slugo
04-16-2009, 03:16 PM
he was on business up in our area and decided to come over hopefully not to get poisoned! We had a good time just talking and making fun of all you clowns! BTW SteveO, KP had our hybrid Reuben sandwich and I think he liked it!

Great guy and hopefully we'll get out shooting clays this season... :)

jocke1
04-16-2009, 03:25 PM
Did you pay him for the cab to the trauma?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jocke

Bald1
04-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Did he catch on that those "dinner mints" next to the cash register were really TUMS?

Slugo
04-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Fuck you pricks! :)

karma police
04-16-2009, 06:21 PM
I rolled into the TC at the appointed hour, scanned the room and recognized Slugo’s face from years of Jocke’s altered photos. I stuck out my hand, introduced myself and received a friendly if somewhat confused smile, as if to say, its nice to meet you too, now what’s your fuckin’ order? Once Slugo realized who I was he poured me a cold one and parked me in one of the power tables by the door (right next to LarryK's plant).

I surveyed the clientele; 90% MILF’s. OK, GILF’s (Granny’s I’d like to …) Except for one pretty younger girl at the table next to me. We struck up a conversation, well she did actually, but then friggin’ Slugo showed up. So much for a quickie in the washroom. I was later informed that this was Ducati-Girl whose apparent super power is showing old married guys like me much needed attention.

Had a great time talking to Unc’. Turns out we have a lot in common including a background in construction. It was fascinating to hear his first hand account of placing the capstone on the Pyramid at Giza and the groundbreaking for the Panama Canal! Seriously, I could have chit-chatted all afternoon but business called and I was off to Baltimore. Hopefully our next report will include photos, and guns.

The hybrid reuben was great BTW. Slugo will attest to my membership in the clean plate club!

Brad
04-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Soooo the question everyone is thinkin'.........

Did he full pop ya retail!?? ;)

karma police
04-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Good thing too, all I had was $2 and a maxed out CC.
That's why I parked by the rear exit next to the restrooms. :)

TMK
04-16-2009, 09:31 PM
The thing that is really amazing is that Mrs. Slugo is still with him after all these years...that woman is a Sainte :) :)

Sushi
04-17-2009, 12:23 AM
So... the question is... is he a good tipper? ;) :)

Sushi
04-17-2009, 12:23 AM
Please tell me you brought a camera and took a pic of Ducati-Girl ;)

Mike S
04-17-2009, 04:07 AM
It was fascinating to hear his first hand account of placing the capstone on the Pyramid at Giza and the groundbreaking for the Panama Canal!

LOL!! :D Wish you guys had a camera.

Slugo
04-17-2009, 08:21 AM
Please tell me you brought a camera and took a pic of Ducati-Girl ;)

NO - NO - NO... I must protect my innocent little friend! ;)