PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I this is strange >>

ee
04-16-2009, 03:54 PM
"...U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Wednesday announced new diplomatic efforts to freeze the pirates' assets... "

What? No, don't do that... It would surely affect their stock on Wall Street... Or are they listed on the London stock exchange?

richj
04-16-2009, 04:07 PM
for peg legs.

elwood
04-16-2009, 04:25 PM
I thought they were just a bunch of high spirited teenagers on a lark and they were really just trying to return the American when one of them playfully pointed an AK 47 at the back of the Captain's head and those brash Navy people blew their fun loving heads off in a gross overreaction to the situation. (I actually read this crap on another forum!)

Too bad Monty Python isn't around anymore, can you imagine the fun they would have with the Somali pirates opening a bank account?

John Cleese: Well then, what is it you do?

Mhammoud: We are PIRATES you fool!

JC: Pirates, I see, well we just don't have proper space for 257 hostages, how will we feed them, where will they go to the bathroom??

M: We get MONEY for them, to put in your bank idiot infidel, just don't tell Hillary!

Pistolero
04-16-2009, 04:29 PM
I was shopping at Costco last night, and the guy at the door that checks you receipt was this about 8' tall Somali.

It was all I could do not to point at him and go "PIRATE!"

LOLOLOL