PDA

View Full Version : Went to am amatuer show last night of the local hospice fundraiser>>>>

Michael
04-19-2009, 07:37 PM
very good show, many talented people....

One girl sang Mr Tanner, by Harry Chapin. She has a baritone back-up, just like Harry did all those years ago....My wife looked at me like I was crazy, I sang along with her and didn't miss a word.

This Harry song reminds me of one day in 1979, I picked up a girl in the mess hall at Ft Benjamin Harrison, IN...... a thing that I have only done a very few times in my life. Almost just like this story, except she stayed with me for a few weeks until her time was up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y0dcizOTI0&feature=related

;)

Slugo
04-19-2009, 08:04 PM
tell me Mikey, how many chicks (female) did you screw in Lebanon County when you were stationed at the Gap!?! ;)

Michael
04-20-2009, 06:58 AM
My wife Hilda, and this hippy chick named Freaky Sue who worked in the Hershey Micro Biology Lab........Sueś brother was a boiler tender on the Gap, this was back in the days when the boilers were screw fed from a bin with powered coal. I didn't screw around on Hilda until I decided that she was screwing around on me.

Hilda wanted a baby bad. Apparently we had body chemistery that kept that from happening, Hildaś constant need for sex finally drove me over the edge.

Sue used to call me late at night on the MP desk, we worked 12 hour shirts, very boring.