PDA

View Full Version : Incredible, brief story, from Auschwitz survivors..

Spudsbud
04-19-2009, 07:42 PM
65 yrs later...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517103,00.html

kv
04-19-2009, 07:52 PM
lost some relatives there on my Mother's side of the family at that "place".

TMK
04-19-2009, 08:04 PM
My mother's family lost nine...some at Auschwitz and some at Treblinka...my father's family had all emigrated by the early 1900's...growing up, many friends' parents bore the tattoos...in fact, last month one of the last of Schilndler's kids in the USA died in NJ...Hyman was a friend's father...I couldn't go to the funeral because of a trial...when my friend, Peter, wrote to tell me of his FIL's passing all he said was "a piece of history is lost to us" ... that kind of hatred is almost beyond my comprehension :(

Spudsbud
04-19-2009, 08:47 PM
It was an article about General ???? in charge of the "clean up afterwards"
He told the War Photographers to take as many pictures as possible. Shoot everything, stills, movies, everything... because some day, some POS will say this is made up & never happened....
Just read that recently & I can't remember where.....:confused:
Cool though, about those 2 old guys ehh?

BlackHills
04-19-2009, 11:37 PM
That's a cool story....thanks.

Mike S
04-20-2009, 02:56 AM
Thanks Jim. touching story.

Max__Power
04-20-2009, 09:55 AM
My wife's grandfather and uncle (mother's brother), two Italian catholics opposed to Mussolini, both got sent to Auschwitz. The uncle was 6'6 and weighed about 200 lbs going. He was 80 lbs when he got out and had TB. I will say that Hitler was one of the most evil, insane mother fucking lunatics to ever walk the earth but having said that, I am forced to admit that his gypsy killing policy was fucking spot on.

Pistolero
04-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Same with homos, and Bolsheviks.

ee
04-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Even as a joke this is sick.

ee
04-20-2009, 01:50 PM
How would her grandfather and uncle feel about your last comment?

Not kosher, M_P.

karma police
04-20-2009, 02:21 PM
My wife used to work in retail loss prevention and would regale the family with stories about gypsy clans rolling into town and methodically thieving from retailers. The entire LP community would be abuzz with the news and they were all on the look out. They were good and the only way to deal with them was to ID them and immediately throw them out of the store. I believed her and just accepted it as one of those interesting, dark-underbelly-of-society realities that goes unknown and unnoticed by most of us. The rest of her family still cracks gypsy jokes to this day as if she was making it all up.

But my Dad believed her and added his own gypsy stories from the first half of the century and his time in England during WWII. He essentially said they were kind of dark and greasy looking, oddly dressed and that you could spot one a mile away. I don't remember his ever advocating extermination though.

Max__Power
04-20-2009, 02:53 PM
I don't remember his every advocating extermination though.

Awe shucks and all that. Now get me straight. I'm not saying that the only good gypsy is a dead gypsy but 9 out of 10 are and I should not like to inquire too closely into the case of the tenth.

kv
04-20-2009, 02:56 PM
My wife used to work in retail loss prevention and would regale the family with stories about gypsy clans rolling into town and methodically thieving from retailers. The entire LP community would be abuzz with the news and they were all on the look out. They were good and the only way to deal with them was to ID them and immediately throw them out of the store. I believed her and just accepted it as one of those interesting, dark-underbelly-of-society realities that goes unknown and unnoticed by most of us. The rest of her family still cracks gypsy jokes to this day as if she was making it all up.

But my Dad believed her and added his own gypsy stories from the first half of the century and his time in England during WWII. He essentially said they were kind of dark and greasy looking, oddly dressed and that you could spot one a mile away. I don't remember his every advocating extermination though.

I read years ago an incident in Spain !947 an Englishwoman was robbed by gypsyies a member of the "Civil" was sent to investigate he was killed by them the reaction by the Guardia Civil unit was to rope the area off and machine-gunned over 25o of them.

kv
04-20-2009, 07:26 PM
My wife's grandfather and uncle (mother's brother), two Italian catholics opposed to Mussolini, both got sent to Auschwitz. The uncle was 6'6 and weighed about 200 lbs going. He was 80 lbs when he got out and had TB. I will say that Hitler was one of the most evil, insane mother fucking lunatics to ever walk the earth but having said that, I am forced to admit that his gypsy killing policy was fucking spot on.

Robert Lipton : I read this book in 2001 gypsies were the prefered people for experiment. I remember an excerpt "four sets of gypsy twins in a waiting room weeeping bitterly then mengele the nazi doctor had them sedated then ultimatley "snowed" under with a morphine overdose and began to "cut them open". I remember my Dad talking about gpysies roaming rural parts of missouri they were run out by the local law in a very rough fashion. gypsies are kinda like the pagan motorcycle club the only thing that matters is them thats it. truly the "1 % 's of the human race".

richj
04-20-2009, 08:38 PM
4/20 is Hitlers B'day

Pistolero
04-20-2009, 09:01 PM
There was no smiley on purpose. Let's get one thing straight, Hitler was terribly misguided using Jews for scapegoats and should burn in hell for all eternity for his "final solution". I'm not condoning that in any way, shape or form.

Homos and Bolsheviks, not so much. I guess he wouldn't have been a fan of Prop 108 either.

karma police
04-20-2009, 09:04 PM
maybe afterwards.....:cool:

Pistolero
04-20-2009, 09:04 PM
I used to know a gypsy when I lived in CA. He never met a a scam he didn't like.

BlackHills
04-20-2009, 09:23 PM
The Nazi Doctors by :Robert Lipton : I read this book in 2001

If you want to read a similar book that is excellent check out Auschwitz: A Doctor's Eyewitness Account by Miklos Nyiszli.

Heimir
04-21-2009, 08:07 PM
I have never understood why you hate homos so much?

What did they ever do to you?
Expect reject you when you tried to get laid :)

I bet you know many homos that you dont even know is gay, you meet them everyday.

Pistolero
04-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Heimir, I couldn't care less what they do behind closed doors. But I'm sick of the whole "we're here, we're queer and in your face" attitude. I'm tired of the fucking gay day parades to celebrate their uniqueness. I'm offended by "Gay Day" at Disneyland. I hate the way Hollywood is trying to shove their lifestyle down our throats, with gay representation on TV and movies far in excess to their actual percentage of the population in a coordinated attempt to mainstream their lifestyle. I'm tired of being told that their lifestyle choices are normal and that we have to accept it.

I'm fed up to the point to just say fuck it, throw them in a fucking oven.