PDA

View Full Version : Position on torturing muslims, and other pleasant thoughts.........

Rev. Grouse
04-23-2009, 07:43 PM
The Geneva Convention exists to offer some protection amongst the various countries which considered themselves "civilized". It applies to them. If you treat ours this way we will treat yours this way. muslims need not apply as they do not treat ours that way.

When a fucking muslim piece of shit decides to murder folk to promote their cult they are D.E.A.D. Period. Whatever you do prior to killing the piece of shit to promote their collective downfall is just dandy. Cut them into pieces, boil them alive, hang them in legions from the cesspool of Mecca, track down their tribe and kill every one of those motherfuckers, or if you are just pussyfooting around pour some water over their face.

The only problem is that you have to have intelligent, hard assed people handling it or you end up with Abu Ghraib with high school morons playing games. I am not advocating a Nazi approach but a measured one. It is less abhorrent than what we will eventually have to do...torch them all. If you do not understand and appreciate your enemies' frame of reference and goal you cannot effectively deal with him.

Pistolero
04-23-2009, 07:59 PM
They saw off their captured's heads with a short, dull knife and we pour water on their faces. Seems fair to me.

Sushi
04-23-2009, 08:10 PM
in the end we will prevail, if we stoop to their level then... we can't win, no one will win.

This said in order to win, what ever it takes and if there are no witness, pictures and/or videos then who's gonna say anything.

I'd be the first to shoot a reporter in the line of duty so that the horrible stuff wouldn't get out and that's why you have regular army and special forces... what ever it takes with a head on their shoulder. Don't ask don't tell but yea, if we stoop to their level we can't win, think about it, with violence you never know the consequences.

The way I see it, they have a bone because we are over there, I say let's pull out and not accept any more immigration from these region and be done with it, your home, our home... But that won't work.

The world we live in now will not be the world we will live in 5 years from now... in the end, it will all work out. ;)

Rev. Grouse
04-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Damn, Dude I got confused reading your post but I think I understand. Sort of.

Sushi
04-23-2009, 08:22 PM
Sorta kinda ... what we have here if you know what I mean ;)

kv
04-23-2009, 08:37 PM
whenever I torture these days I think of his honor guard at his funeral four women who fought with him during WW II against the nazis & chetnicks. these four women had been either blinded or their arms so badly broken by the nazis they were useless. they didn't cough up a word. the nazis were world class champions when it came to torture and trhey lost big time. this torture business drags our "name" into the gutter.

Slugo
04-23-2009, 08:38 PM
I see nothing wrong with substituting clay birds with Muslim sand ******s. Just need a big enough trap to throw 'em...

Brad
04-23-2009, 09:13 PM
red is hot, black is ground..

http://www.tecnocem.com/image/jumper-cables-motors/battery-jumper-cable.jpg

Pistolero
04-23-2009, 09:18 PM
One for each testicle. You gotta love the symmetry.