PDA

View Full Version : The weather here is nuts!

Bald1
04-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Yesterday we hit 85 which was a record by one degree. This morning its 31 and snowing! Granted its always said that around the Black Hills weather swings are de rigueur but damn.......

Slugo
04-24-2009, 10:43 PM
it was around 80 here today. Yesterday I was in Pittsburgh and it was snowing! Go figure, global cooling! :)

kv
04-24-2009, 10:51 PM
for at least five days straight & I had to be out in it on a cell tower , in washington,mo we just opened up a new area kinda exclusive to us and its in the boondocks. I can understand one day high wind mysbe two but five ! funny on KMOX radio about a year ago I heard st.louis got seven inches of snow in 1954 I guess back then "we" blamed the russians. I don't believe one word of this "warming trend" Gore has made 2nd career out of.

Pistolero
04-25-2009, 07:46 AM
You gotta do all that? All I do is highlight the word, right click and select dictionary. ;)

Spudsbud
04-25-2009, 09:40 PM
with my wife,, lying on the Beach. Group of young 20-ish office kids down for some sun & alcohol....
they mention they're from Cleveland, 1 kid says, I don't know but if Global Warming turns Lake Erie into this in january... I'm all for it :D

Bald1
04-26-2009, 03:26 PM
FUCK

We got 7 inches overnight of very very wet heavy white shit! Not just trees but everything was coated with great gobs of this wet crap including my TV antenna on a mast out in the backyard. The damn thing is tilted over with the feedline now near the ground instead of 12-14' up. @#$%^&*()_!@#$%^!!!!!!! And its STILL snowing :(