PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore at the Politburo

BlackHills
04-24-2009, 06:54 PM
We all know he's a joke but this (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0409/21668.html) is so far out there...

Former Vice President Al Gore pushed Congress to find the “moral courage” to create a cap-and-trade system, endorsing a sweeping climate change proposal as “one of the most important pieces of legislation ever introduced in the Congress.”

“I believe this legislation has the moral significance equivalent to that of the civil rights legislation of the 1960s and the Marshall Plan of the late 1940s,” he said in testimony delivered to the House Energy and Commerce Committee on Friday morning.

Cap and trade is a suefire way to kill an economy. The fact that the Politburo is seriously considering it speaks volumes about their agenda. :mad: :mad: It won't be long until they're proposing to change the name of the country to the USSA...

Rev. Grouse
04-24-2009, 08:05 PM
Watching this global warming scam has caused me to rethink how gullible the masses can be. It is amazing how seemingly intelligent people just are gradually assimilated into buying that bullshit. It really seems to be readily assimilated by the socially P.C. crowd and many with a corporate mentality. Dumbfounding!

Think for yourselves, people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bald1
04-24-2009, 08:48 PM
No shit :( Then too it was the dumbassed sheeple who elected the Obamation too. Just under 100 days and look what he and his henchmen have wrought on our country already. #$%^&*()_

BlackHills
04-26-2009, 01:42 PM
And here's the truth about cap and trade. I can't believe a Dem Politburo member would actually admit it. :eek: It's only two minutes and well worth the watch. I'd have loved to have heard the rest of what Gore was saying when they cut the video..."partly because it is the only basis upon which we can envision a truely global agreement because it's very difficult to imagine a harmonized global tax.."

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/325633.html