PDA

View Full Version : Somebody give me the Cliff Notes version of Janna

Michael
04-27-2009, 11:13 AM
All I know about her is that JW liked to brag about fucking her, which to my way of thinking almost guaranteed that he didn't...................I think that JW is one of those braggart karate losers that gotten taken down so bad in "The Karate Kid!" "There are those who talk about it and those who do it,and that ain't the same people"l

But I could be wrong. Today I have some REAL problems, talking about Janna and JW is just my way of getting my mind off of them!

So............what is the deal! Why is she so hated?

Pistolero
04-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Probably because when she first showed up she was bragging about how hot she was and no man could handle her. Then the infamous mirror pic got posted and brought her down to earth. That was when JW started in about her flabby arms and what a pig she was. I guess that was a turn on for her?

Slugo
04-29-2009, 08:41 AM
So............what is the deal! Why is she so hated?

she's an overbearing asshole. Evidenced by her husband who could care less. Why waste money on a divorce, letting her run loose is much cheaper...

kv
04-29-2009, 09:10 AM
Probably because when she first showed up she was bragging about how hot she was and no man could handle her. Then the infamous mirror pic got posted and brought her down to earth. That was when JW started in about her flabby arms and what a pig she was. I guess that was a turn on for her?

claimed she was very desirable, seductive gal & turned out to look like calamity jane.