Water Cooler  

Go Back   Water Cooler > The Water Cooler

The Water Cooler Welcome to WickedWaterCooler.com a general discussion board, a forum and community discussion board dedicated to off topic subjects as an addition or an alternative to forums where off topic forums are not provided or too heavily moderated.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2010
WINNING!!!

Default the Milgauss was the Edsel of the steel line uop >>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Edited to delete Milgauss and add GMT-IIc. After some thought and staring at the dial I'm not sure I'd choose the Milgauss. It's nice but as I look at it (online) lately it's not doing as much for me these days. The new bezel for the GMT is just what that watch needed. A simple and effective update if you ask me.

If the new Sea-Dweller was available without the extra marketing lingo on the interior bezel I'd choose that over the no-date sub. Patrick did say it's not as noticeable in person so maybe I'll change my mind once I get a look for myself.

The truth is, money no object, I'd really have a hard time picking just one.
of rolex's watches. I could have bought one many times the price was so greatly reduced anf that could not induce me to do it and rolex stubbornly kept maling it for a long time & then of all the Great watches they made and then discoed. they bring it back WOW ! I would like to see them bring back the 1655 with the white hands, orange 24 hr. hand and no white gold trim around the indices. one of the very Best Sport watches ever made. so easy o read.the milgauss is a bust.